Stanley-Bostitch is known for the quality of its leading manufacturing and creative tools.
The Bostitch F21PL Framing Nailer Reviews are advertised as a perfect nail gun to contractors and weekend warriors, and it proved the company’s name with its stable performance on the market.
Here are all of all of its features, the pros and cons of Bostitch F21PL Nails.
Features of Bostitch F21PL
- Product button Size: 23 x 16 meters The Bostitch x 6 inches and weighs about 9.1 pounds. 1,050 inch-pounds with the driving force, it has one of the best power to weight ratio.
- Two Quick-change Nose Pieces: framing nailer comes with two pieces of nose to switch easily between applications connected frames and metal.
- Patented button to Vary Depth Drive Button: It is equipped with a button that allows the user to change the depth of drive with ease.
- Steel button with non-slip rubber Guards: The anti-slip rubber grip to ensure easy and comfortable hold, and protect the steel provides powerful design.
- Sequential and Bump Firing button: It is easy to switch between single shot and sequence depending on the needs of the user.
- Type of Nails: The magazine can hold 60 plastic framing nails slide 21 (2.0 to 3.5 inches) or 60 metal connector nails (1.5-2.5 inches).
- Adjustable button: It comes with an adjustable truss, can be used to hang the nail during breaks.
- 7 Year Warranty: F21PL Bostitch supported by 7-year warranty by Bostitch.
- More power with less weight: The nails Bostitch nailer is a powerful framing nailer with a significantly lower weight than their counterparts. Magnesium housing with its light, it is not heavy on the arms and shoulders, even in a longer time on the job and not be able to control the nail through the forest.
- Two Pieces Nose: It comes with two different nose pieces. This helps the user to switch between the nail and nail metal connector plastic collated easily and quickly.
- Durable: With its steel protection, the framing nailer is pretty rough and tough. Perhaps that is why, it is preferred to use models for hire.
- Ease of Change: The depth of the drive can be easily changed using the buttons provided depending whether the user would like toe nail or nails flush.
- Dual button-mode operation: It comes with dual operating modes single shot and bump firing of the nail. At the request of the job, the settings can be changed with the help of a switch provides the setting.
- Round HurriQuake Nails: Bostitch nail F21PL use the first round. It can also work with nails HurriQuake. This makes it a perfect choice for areas where the cut of the head are prohibited, or areas with natural disasters and need more certain fingernail.
- Directional discharge port: It is equipped with the discharge port direction allows you to change the direction of the hot air discharged from your face.
- It makes a huge dam while being used in single shot mode. Noise is relatively larger than the other brands.
- Usage: It takes practice to shoot certain continuous fingernails. Depressed nasal tip way “just right” before pulling the trigger. There may be some cases misfire because of this.
- Difficult to Use in Tight Spaces: Although Bostitch F21PL is light in weight, it has a muscular look. Due to its large size, it is difficult to maneuver in tight places.
- No Case: A case would be the best choice for users who intend to use it in just a little weekend work.
Bostitch F21PL framing nailer can be used for small repair works and construction works full time. Its light weight combined with the powerful punch and versatile types of nails making it a perfect choice for all kinds of users.